Renton Washington Family Law Criminal Defense and Estate Planning Attorney

Serving Renton, Kent, Seattle, Bellevue, Federal Way, Burien and south King County.

Please visit our web page at http://www.mgrlaw.com for more information.

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Renton Family Law Lawyer Peter Mogren


I thought I would take this opportunity to tell you something about myself. I joined our law firm in 1980, became a partner in 1985, and became managing partner in 1987. My practice is primarily focused on Family Law (divorce, custody, support, modification, relocation, property division, parenting plans, parentage, etc.), Estate Planning (Wills, Community Property Agreements, Durable Power of Attorneys, etc.), and Probate.

I was born in Seattle, Washington, in May, 1955, and was raised here my entire life. As a child I was on the local J.P. Patches, Stan Boreson, and Captain Puget television shows. I received my B.A. in Business Administration and Accounting from Seattle Pacific University in 1977. I then received my J.D. from the University of Oregon (Go Ducks!) in 1980.

I was admitted to the Washington State Bar Association in 1981, and also admitted to practice before the U.S. District Court, Western District of Washington. I am a member of the Seattle-King County, South King County and Washington State Bar Associations. I am also a member of the Christian Legal Society.

I am married and have 2 children in college. I enjoy running (5K's), skiing (both water and snow) and working with my church youth group (I lead a small group of Senior High School guys every week).
The Renton law firm of Mogren, Glessner & Roti, represents clients in a variety of family law cases, estate planning and probate. Please visit our web page at http://www.mgrlaw.com/ for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment