Renton Washington Family Law Criminal Defense and Estate Planning Attorney

Serving Renton, Kent, Seattle, Bellevue, Federal Way, Burien and south King County.

Please visit our web page at http://www.mgrlaw.com for more information.

Monday, March 29, 2010

Fastest Old Man in Ballard


This last weekend I ran in the Ballard Sons of Norway Leif to Leif 5K fun run. The race ran from the Leif Erikson statue in Ballard out to the Leif Erikson statue at Shilshole Bay, and then back again. It was a fun event, including free heart waffles after the race, and various Norwegian activities (including tasting 5 different jars of pickled herring). When the race was over and they handed out the awards, I received a first place blue ribbon in the 51 to 76 year old age category (my first blue ribbon). I think that means that I was the fastest "old man" in Ballard last Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment