Renton Washington Family Law Criminal Defense and Estate Planning Attorney

Serving Renton, Kent, Seattle, Bellevue, Federal Way, Burien and south King County.

Please visit our web page at http://www.mgrlaw.com for more information.

Monday, October 25, 2010

Columbia Gorge Half Marathon


Sunday I ran the Columbia Gorge Half Marathon (13.1 miles) with 2 friends. It rained at the start but then stopped. It was a beautiful route on the old highway, looking down on the Columbia River and the gorge. We ran much faster than anticipated, and amazingly I finished 2nd in my age catagory.

3 comments:

  1. Running Meme, I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Someone Sometimes with visits your blog and recommended it in my experience to read as well. The way of writing is excellent and also the content is top-notch. Thanks for that insight you provide the readers! half marathon training schedule

    ReplyDelete